Give and Get
What is it? Give & Get is a program that supports our school financially and involves parents as volunteers in the school community. As noted in the 2016-2017 Enrollment Agreement that you signed, each family has an annual commitment of $2000 which began July 1, 2016 and must be completed by June 30, 2017. Outstanding commitments will be carried over to the following year and are considered a financial obligation to the school. New this year: $500 must be fulfilled by direct donations or sale of ads for the Scholarship Dinner ad book. This must be completed no later than December 31, 2016. The Give & Get policy can be found here. Here is a suggested list of ideas that you can use to make sure you are accessing the varied opportunities to fulfill Give & Get and support CTA. Some of these cannot be tracked for Give and Get, but do help provide revenue for our school. Here are some ideas: Direct Donations: Your donation to the Annual Fund or Scholarship Fund is credited dollar for dollar to your Give & Get Statement. To arrange for a monthly donation or to develop a philanthropy plan with CTA, contact Shari Herszage in the Development Office.
- The Give & Get Commitment or any portion of it can be paid in full, quarterly or monthly with credit card or pre-dated checks.
- Donations to Annual Giving Fund are applied dollar for dollar towards your Give & Get commitment.
- Scholarship Dinner Fund donations are applied dollar for dollar towards your annual Give & Get commitment.
- Put an ad in the Scholarship Dinner Ad book
- Solicit for the Scholarship Dinner Ad Book
- Solicit prizes or bid on prizes for Scholarship Dinner Silent Auction
- Tribute Donations are applied dollar for dollar towards your Give & Get commitment.
- Donations sent in honor or in memory of someone will be acknowledged to the beneficiary
- Kroger Rewards: www.kroger.com/communityrewards (Reported quarterly to you and you submit amount to CTA)
- iGive: www.igive.com
- Amazon Smile: www.smile.amazon.com (CTA earns .5% of all purchases)
- Shoparoo: In the App Store on your Smartphone
- Office Max: www.officemax.com Max Perks card number is: 207285005
- Apples for Students at Giant Eagle: www.GiantEagle.com/AFTS CTA School Code which is #4389