It has been a time-honored Jewish tradition to give tzedakah in recognition of important events. Todah Rabah to the following for their donations with tributes (since 1/1/2022-2/28/2022):
To the Annual Fund
- Yitzchak Gold in memory of sister, Sonia G. Fesman, A”H
- Jackson Leonard in memory of Irv Baker
- Paul and Karan Tanenbaum in memory of Sandy Katz, in memory of Beth Dolinger’s father, in memory of Rick Barnett’s father and stepbrother, in memory of Beverly Ward, in memory of Rabbi Steinberg’s father, in memory of Steve Goodman’s father, in memory of Jon Hartstein’s brother, in memory of Judith Cohen’s father, and in thankfulness to Hashem
- Martin and Barbara Winn in memory of Boots Nutis on her birthday
- Michael Schwartz wishing CTA continued success to raising committed Jewish leaders
- Brad and Jenny Glick to sponsor a day of learning in honor of the Sam Frank’s bar mitzvah. Wishing the family a delayed but hearty mazel tov!
- Gary Liebesman and Stacy Leeman in honor of Linda Zack
- Gary and Ele Thompson in memory of Bethany “Sage” Thompson and designated to the English Department as needed for poetry or Shakespeare
- Josh and Amy Greenberg in memory of Ze’ev Davidovitch
- Brian and Michelle Stevenson in memory of Nicole Miller’s family friend Maggie and sending strength to all who knew her
- Anat & Phys and AP Bio for a day of learning in memory of Dr. Carol Park
- Scott and Pammy Samuelson in honor of Lila Gisser for helping to record the Home Basketball games this season
- Brian and Michelle Stevenson in memory of Dr. Carol Park
- Drs. Ingrid Moeh and Jeff Epstein in memory of Dr. Carol Park
- Jonathan and Agi Hartstein in honor of the marriage of Josh Cohen to Tova Joseph
To the Endowment Fund
- Matthew Erik Peltz Talmud Award Fund
- Susan and Larry Picker
- J Russell and Linda Peltz
To Sponsor a Day of Learning for the months of January-February
- For Tuesday, January 25 by Shoshana Ginsburg in memory of Rabbi Avraham Dovid Sauer. May his neshama have an aliya.
- For Tuesday, February 1, by Ely Zofan in memory of Lauri Podell Zofan, Avi and Zachary Zofan’s grandmother on her yarzheit. May her neshama have an aliya.
- For Friday, February 11, by Brad and Jenny Glick in honor of the Sam Frank’s bar mitzvah on December 5, 2021. Mazel tov to the entire family!
- For Thursday, February 10, the 9th of Adar by Todd and Eliza Delman and family in observance of the 16th yarzheit of Todd’s mother, Sharon Delman, z”l, Chaya Sarah Nacha Bat Ze’ev Wolf. May her memory be for a blessing.
- For Wednesday, February 16 by the students of Anatomy and Physics and AP Bio in memory of Dr. Park. Dr. Park was a remarkable teacher who taught, mentored, and cared for each student that went through upper school. She will be dearly missed.
- For Thursday, February 17 by upper school students and alumni in memory of Dr. Park. May her memory be for a blessing.
- For Tuesday, February 22 by Yonah Liebesman in memory of Dr. Carol Park. May her memory be for a blessing.