Welcome to the CTA Parent Page!
(We will continue to update this page for your convenience.)
The Parent Page is a central gathering spot for parents at Columbus Torah Academy to access the resources that will best connect them to CTA and the school community.
The relationship between the school and parents is an most important partnership to creating a strong and healthy educational environment for our students.
Below are links that will provide CTA parents with important information.
- Calendar & Hot Lunch
- ALMA Student Information System
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- CTA Library Collection
- 12th Grade Driving Privileges
- High School Community Service Program and Forms
- College Counseling and Guidance
- From CTA’s Library: Great Books for Lower School Readers!
- Athletics – Not yet available for 2020-2021
- Enrollment Agreements & Financial Assistance
- Parent-Student Handbook
- Uniform & Dress Code Policy
- End of Year Packet/Getting Ready for 2020-2021
- Back to School Packet for 2020-2021
- Dateline & Communicator Archives
- PTO – Parent Teacher Organization
- Transportation Information
- Nurse’s Office, Medical Forms & CTA Health Services Website
- Give & Get and Volunteering – Not yet updated for 2020-2021
- Volunteer Form – Not yet updated for 2020-2021
- After School Activities – None scheduled yet for 2020-2021
- Educational and Parenting Resources
- School Wide Fundraisers
If you have any questions or need information that cannot be found on the Parent Page site, please contact a School Administrator or firstname.lastname@example.org