Welcome to the CTA Parent Page!
(We will continue to update this page for your convenience.)
The Parent Page is a central gathering spot for parents at Columbus Torah Academy to access the resources that will best connect them to CTA and the school community.
The relationship between the school and parents is an most important partnership to creating a strong and healthy educational environment for our students.
Below are links that will provide CTA parents with important information.
- Calendar & Hot Lunch
- ALMA Student Information System
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- CTA Library Collection
- Summer 2021
- Upper School Summer Reading and Assignments
- Lower School Summer Reading and Assignments
- 12th Grade Driving Privileges
- High School Community Service Program and Forms
- College Counseling and Guidance
- From CTA’s Library: Great Books for K-7+ Readers!
- Athletics – Not yet available for 2021-2022
- Enrollment Agreements & Financial Assistance
- Parent-Student Handbook for 2020-2021
- Uniform & Dress Code Policy
- End of Year Packet – June 2021 (Getting Ready for 2020-2021)
- Back to School Packet for 2021-2022- to come August 2021
- Hot Lunch & High School Breakfast Forms – to come August 2021
- Dateline & Communicator Archives
- PTO – Parent Teacher Organization
- Transportation Information
- Nurse’s Office, Medical Forms & CTA Health Services Website
- Give & Get and Volunteering – Not yet updated for 2021-2022
- Volunteer Form – Not yet updated for 2021-2022
- After School Activities – None yet updated for 2021-2022
- Educational and Parenting Resources
- School Wide Fundraisers
If you have any questions or need information that cannot be found on the Parent Page site, please contact a School Administrator or firstname.lastname@example.org