Welcome to the CTA Parent Page!
(We will continue to update this page for your convenience.)
The Parent Page is a central gathering spot for parents at Columbus Torah Academy to access the resources that will best connect them to CTA and the school community.
The relationship between the school and parents is an most important partnership to creating a strong and healthy educational environment for our students.
Below are links that will provide CTA parents with important information.
- Calendar & Hot Lunch
- ALMA Student Information System
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Summer 2020 Links
- 12th Grade Driving Privileges
- High School Community Service Program and Forms
- College Counseling and Guidance
- From CTA’s Library: Great Books for Lower School Readers!
- Enrollment Agreements & Financial Assistance
- Parent-Student Handbook
- Uniform & Dress Code Policy
- End of Year Packet/Getting Ready for 2020-2021
- Back to School Packet for 2020-2021
- School Supply Lists 2020-2021
- School Pictures Ordering at www.mylifetouch.com.
Use Picture Day ID: ZR43789Q0
- Hot Lunch, High School Breakfast and A La Carte Soup Forms
- Dateline & Communicator Archives
- PTO – Parent Teacher Organization
- Transportation Information
- Nurse’s Office, Medical Forms & CTA Health Services Website
- Give & Get and Volunteering
- Volunteer Form
- After School Activities
- Lower School Choir
- Garden Club
- Maker’s Meetings
- Educational and Parenting Resources
- School Wide Fundraisers
If you have any questions or need information that cannot be found on the Parent Page site, please contact a School Administrator or firstname.lastname@example.org