The best way to get to know CTA is through a private tour. Arrange a time to come and see our classes in action! Visit classes, learn about our curriculum, talk to excited teachers and meet our administrators. A tour is a unique opportunity to learn about how CTA can benefit for you and your family.For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Shari Herszage, Director of Admissions at 614-864-0299, ext 219 email@example.com
Application Process for 2019-2020 School Year
•Take a private tour, see classes, ask questions.
• Complete application – by January 31
• Schedule Shadow Experience
• Finalize enrollment with Enrollment Agreement by February 22
• Begin financial assistance process by February 22
• Register your child for Kindergarten Preview Day on January 15
• Kindergartners must by five years old by August 15, 2019
• Schedule Kindergarten Readiness Screenings in late Spring (Date
Parents who decide that a CTA education will benefit their child should submit a completed application for admissions with the $50 non-refundable application fee.
The Admissions Process is designed to provide the best possible educational environment for your child. You may be asked to come in and meet with administrators, to have your child spend the day or to have your child evaluated through informal or formal testing. This process is meant to be a communication between you and the school.
Enrollment Agreements will be sent with acceptance letters. Parents must complete and return Enrollment Agreement with a deposit as indicated in order to reserve a space for their child.