The best way to get to know CTA is through a private tour. Arrange a time to come and see our classes in action! Visit classes, learn about our curriculum, talk to excited teachers and meet our administrators. A tour is a unique opportunity to learn about how CTA can benefit for you and your family.For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Shari Herszage, Director of Admissions at 614-864-0299, ext 219 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Process for 2021-2022 School Year
•Take a private tour, see classes, ask questions.
• Complete application – by January 31, 2022
• Schedule Shadow Experience
• Finalize enrollment with Enrollment Agreement by March 25, 2022
• Begin financial assistance process
• Register your child for Kindergarten Preview Day (Date TBA)
• Kindergartners must by five years old by August 15, 2022
• Schedule Kindergarten Readiness Screenings in late Spring (Date TBA)
Parents who decide that a CTA education will benefit their child can contact the school directly at email@example.com or Create an Account through Admissions Online to make an inquiry or fill out an Application for Admission.
The Admissions Process is designed to provide the best possible educational environment for your child. You may be asked to come in and meet with administrators, to have your child spend the day or to have your child evaluated through informal or formal testing. This process is meant to be a communication between you and the school.
Enrollment Agreements with Tuition Rates will be sent with acceptance letters. Parents must complete and return Enrollment Agreement with a deposit as indicated in order to reserve a space for their child.
Schedule a Tour
The best way to get to know CTA is through a private tour. Arrange a time to come and see our classes in action!