Rigorous and Challenging Curriculum
Our program is built upon best practices in education and students are guided to develop knowledge, hone skills and inspire curiosity. Our rigorous and challenging curriculum offers high-quality instruction and interventions designed to meet the needs of diverse learners. We are uniquely poised to offer a solid ethical and moral foundation built on shared core values, Jewish prayer, and text study. This is an environment in which your child will thrive as a learner and a mensch (good person).
Our educational priorities include:
- A Balanced Literacy Approach to instruction. General Studies teachers have a scope and sequence of the English Language Arts standards, work with a coach on Fundations instruction, continue professional development in Collins writing program and Units of Study in Reading. Reading programs across the school promote a love of life long reading for our students.
- A Strong Learning Center. Our learning center will be sharing best practices of reading intervention through Orton Gillingham practice, Spire, Fundations, and leveled literacy intervention. We dive deep into data collection to understand what the results of the assessments we give mean in the delivery of instruction.
- A skills based Judaic Studies Program.
- Hebrew Language Instruction and Israel Culture
- All teachers maximize student engagement strategies in the classroom. We know that the more students are actively involved in the learning, the more meaningful the instruction will be and the more success that the students will have to be college and career ready.
Explore our Lower School curriculum using the links on the right.
The Facilities Calendar shows internal use of public spaces and any daily activities that are outside of the normal daily class schedule. To schedule an event or reserve a room, click here or send an email of the event with date(s), time(s) and location to...
For the 2022-2023 school year It is important for CTA to know how your child is going home at the end of the day. Please fill one out for each of your children so that teachers have the correct information. Dismissal is at 4 p.m. on the first day of...
Schedule a Tour
The best way to get to know CTA is through a private tour. Arrange a time to come and see our classes in action!